Custom Design

I had a couple of really cute girls request custom tees designed 
for them to race in.
I was thrilled to do it for them!
My Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer about 2 1/2 years ago.
She is now in full remission after about a year of surgery and treatments.
It is the hardest thing to watch someone you love go through something like that.
You would do anything for them.
I am not an avid runner, so it never even occurred to me to participate in
the Race For the Cure!

The Komen Race for the Cure Series raises significant funds and awareness
 for the fight against breast cancer, 
celebrates breast cancer survivorship, 
and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease.

This is the least I could do to help end this horrible disease.
See you at the race next year girls!