have a lovely day!


curiosity got the best of me...

i had to figure out what this song is about!

it is a nice little love song : )

quelqu'un m'a dit translation:

Some One Told Me

One told me that our lives aren't worth much
They pass in an instant like roses wither
One told me that sliding time is a bastard making jackets of our sorrow
And yet someone told me...

Refrain
That you still love me,
It was someone who told me that you still love me.
Is it possible then?

One told me that destiny mocks us
That it gives us nothing and that it promises us everything
It appears that happiness is within reach,
Then one holds out one's hand and one is again found crazy
And yet someone told me...

Refrain
But who is it that told me that you always love me?
I don't remember more it was late in the night
I still here the voice, but I don't still see the features
"He loves you, it's secret, don't tell him that I told you"
You see someone told me...

That you still love me, one really told me...
That you still love me, is it possible still?