so in my spare time...
(i never sleep! too much fun stuff to do, so little time!)
I helped with one of our children's
school Christmas party last week & want to share some fun
holiday activities with you.
so cute & the kids loved making them!
all ya need is:
• an empty plastic bottle
(juice, water...anything that would make a good snowman body)
• small cut pieces of white tissue paper
• small cut pieces of black tissue paper
• black buttons
• ribbon or fabric for the scarf
• photo of your child for the face
• orange felt (or construction paper) rolled & glued for the nose
• we also added a jingle bell to the hat &
added a small cut piece of green raffia to make it look like a holly berry
• a loop of string for hanging on tree
• add a little water to some Elmer's glue and brush it on the bottle
one section at a time
• stick on the white tissue paper to the entire bottle
• stick on the black tissue paper to the lid
• glue on all of the details
(we used hot glue to make sure all the accessories stuck well)
Kid Christmas Tree Wrap Race...
even clean up is fun!...
(i spy a BYB pirate ship tee!! : )
all ya need is:
• green crepe paper
• tin foil scrunched to make a headband
• large gold bow for a star or cut out card stock paper angels
to attach to headband for the "tree topper"
We did the Tree Wrap race at our party.
I walked over to say hi to our other child & he had been
turned into a snowman!!...
The Wrap Races are hilarious!!
Snowman Wrap Race all ya need is:
•roll of toilet paper
• construction paper accessories
• masking tape to stick on accessories
Cute ideas if you need to entertain some homebound kids
over the next week or two! : )